Monday, June 9, 2014

Review: The Park of Sunset Dreams


The Park of Sunset Dreams
The Park of Sunset Dreams by Ava Miles

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is an awesome small town romance. I absolutely loved this book. Ava Miles made me feel like I was part of the story, from the descriptions of the scenery to the interaction between all the characters. I laughed and I cried. I loved the way the family members interacted and especially liked how the dogs played a roll in the story and helped describe the characters personality. This book is part of a series, but can be read as a standalone. I don't feel I missed anything by not reading the other ones, but I definitely will now.

"I received an eBook copy from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review. I was not compensated for this review: all conclusions are my own."



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment