Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Review: The Mutt and the Matchmaker


The Mutt and the Matchmaker
The Mutt and the Matchmaker by J.B. Lynn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I really enjoyed this book. I found it very engaging and funny. I loved how the matchmaker really hit it on the head when she paired up these two. The emotions and interactions between all the characters were so well written they felt real to me, like I was Jane. I also really enjoyed how the dogs reacted to each of the characters and the roles they played. I would highly recommend this book to everyone and will definitely be reading more by J.B. Lynn!!

"I received an eBook copy from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review. I was not compensated for this review: all conclusions are my own. It was read as part of the Must Love Pets: A Romance Boxed Set"



View all my reviews

1 comment: