Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Review: Pretty Dead

Pretty Dead Pretty Dead by Anne Frasier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book I've read by this author. It's the type of book that once you start reading you don't want to put it down. I love how you learn more and more about each character as you read and the suspense of trying to figure out why these girls were killed and by whom. There are some side stories that add to the depth of the storyline. I will have to read the previous books in this series and can't wait to read the next one.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Your comment is awaiting moderation.

    (Posted to your other blog also. Hope you get this.)

    After being unable to contact the first winner, I picked a second. You won Brenda’s book, Hanover House, from my blog, Robin! Congratulations!!! Please email me at calisa(dot)rhose(at)gmail(dot)com without the ‘dots’ and ‘at’ of course. :)
    calisa.rhose@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have 48 hours to get back to me before I'll have to select a new winner. :)

    ReplyDelete