
Her Favorite Honeymoon by Barbara Lohr
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Amy was one of the secondary characters that stood out to me when I read first book “Her Favorite Mistake”, so I was happy to see that her story was second book in the series. Amy’s character reminded me of myself and it really felt like I was a part of the story. . Barbara Lohr delivers another cheery romance.
The Windy City Romance Series by Barbara Lohr had me hooked in the first couple of chapters of book 1, “Her Favorite Mistake”, and carried over and intensified with each of the following books in the series, “Her Favorite Honeymoon” & “Her Favorite Hot Doc”. I loved how dynamic and real life like the story line was throughout the series. I was intrigued by each of the characters in the series: Vanessa, Amy, and McKenna. I also enjoyed seeing them evolve and interact through each of the stories. I like that each book focused on one of the three characters and the other two were secondary characters, it made me feel like I got a chance to find out more in depth of each of the characters. I love how the author develops this series story line and wonder if there will be a fourth book in the series?!?!?!
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment